The Well Frog who blog

I AM VIGILANT!!!

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Deep Creek Conservation Park 4

Saturday 12/8/2006 -Sunset at Granite Island

After the morning hike, we decided to take it easy and drove to Victor Harbor to watch the sunset there. We reached there around 5pm and walked to Granite Island to find ourselves a good spot to watch the sunset.

For some reason the sunset today seem rather late but we weren't sorry because we were greeted by one lonesome dolphin circling around in front of us. I tried to take a photo of it but unfortunately didn't get a good one.

I know its hard to tell from the picture that it is in fact a dolphin but my esteem classmates can verified what we saw. We were also greeted by 5 very cute seals.


Then sunset on upon us...






The end to another beautiful day....



uh....still no whale, I'm afraid. Maybe next year...

1 Comments:

At 8/23/2006 11:07 AM, Blogger Whispers from the heart said...

So romantic sunset...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home